Top 9 Health Benefits of Watermelon
1. Helps You Hydrate and maintain proper electrolytes
2. Contains Nutrients and Beneficial Plant Compounds
3. Good source of fiber, vitamin C, A, and B
4. A source of potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus
5. Blood pressure: The potassium, magnesium, along with the acids in the watermelon help keep blood vessels healthy and maintain smooth blood flow
6. Heart Health: Amino acids help maintain arteries and good blood flow which promotes cardiovascular function.
7. Weight loss: The fact that watermelon contains about 90 percent water helps us fill up quickly and avoid over-eating
8. Skin: Hydration is important for our skin and since watermelon contains water it benefits the skin. The Vitamin A in this fruit also promotes body tissue growth such as skin and hair. Vitamin C helps maintain collagen, which provides structure to both our skin and hair.
9. Pregnancy: Watermelon contains Vitamins A, C, and B6, as well as potassium and magnesium. All these vitamins can be important to the development of a baby's brain, nervous and immune systems.
All sea moss gel has a shelf life of 30 days. If you select the "pick up option" please do so in a timely fashion so that you get the full value. We will not issue a refund after 2 days of no collection.